Reef Lodge Backpackers Townsville

Friday 15 August 2014

Some people "Love LEGO. :-D and Some people love "Crack Cocaine" :-( "What can I do in Townsville" "What should I see in Townsville" "Where should I go in townsville" sadly this answer goes a bit like this!




Sadly it's not that easy to answer, as there are many ideas that I have come up with, but not everyone though that the "LEGO" display at the "Perce Tucker Art Gallery" was such a great idea. Through the years I have come up with hundreds of ideas, but, it always comes back to the individual.

Some people "Love LEGO. :-D
Some don't.:-(

Reality is, (and please read all of this) It's a hard question to answer, its not because I don't want to answer the question or I am sick of being asked the same question hundreds, if not thousands times a year. It is simply just a very personnel experience.

I love "aquariums :-D"
other people don't. :-(

So, try looking through the rest of my blogs and see if you can find an activity that tickles your fancy. As I have come up with the idea to put up a whole lot of ideas about what to do while you visit Townsville city.


However I did find the above Lego article above on the internet which may fix the dilemma and make all parties happy. Love Lego, love crack Cocaine.

And don't get me wrong, if i read that right, they were trying to smuggle toys inside drugs. God only knows how you inject, snort or smoke Lego! :-)

Who would have thought!!!

P.S. If you have any great ideas' about Townsville and what to do please let me know by e-mailing enquiries@reeflodge.com.au

For more information or if your after accommodation ask at the reception at Reef Lodge Backpackers Townsville, Queensland Australia. Or, contact us through our website www.reeflodge.com.au or Phone 07 47 211 112  



No comments:

Post a Comment